Thursday, August 6, 2009

Wife's blog about her crazy husbands trip!!!

August 6, 2009



Ok, I don't really think my husband is crazy. Well, not totally crazy anyways!!! I have been having several people asking me questions about Brian's trip. So I thought wouldn't it be great to create a day to day blog about his trip from information I recieve each day when he calls me? I would find it interesting to know how far he goes down each day (probably an estimation, but still cool to know), the weather he encountered, cool people he meets or crazy psycho ones-run away from the sound of banjos!!!!-inside joke :), etc. I know a friend of mine who is a school teacher is planning on having her class follow his progress, so this should really help them.



So I will do my best to blog every day. If there is a question or something you want to know-please let me know!!!







1 comment:

Unknown said...

That's an awesome blog title!